Its a Jaime Oliver brownie kinda night!
Absolutely. Fucking. Perfect.
I have just died and gone to chocolate brownie heaven!
Thank you Jaime Oliver!!!!!
Here is the recipe!
Jamie Oliver’s super-chocolatey brownies
The best brownies ever!
Ingredients for a tin size 30x20 cm
- 250 g of butter
- 200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 80 g unsweetened cocoa
- 65 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 360 g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- optionally hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts or dried cranberries or cherries
- (I did not use them, but you need about 75 g)
- 100 g cooking chocolate
- 30 g of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, and line the tin with parchment paper.
- Put a large bowl with the chocolate and butter above another bowl where you boiled water. Melt the chocolate and butter by stirring continuously to make a compact, silky mixture. Add dried fruit if you used it. In another bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, sugar and baking powder and add to the melted chocolate mixture. Mix to unite. Beat the eggs and add gradually to the mixture, mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, smooth the surface and bake for 20-minutes. Now, brownies should be slightly sticky and gooey in the middle, not dry as a sponge. When you see that your surfaces and edges are baked, stab a toothpick into the middle - it shouldn’t come out clean. Leave in the tin to cool, and then turn it on a flat surface (in another tin or on a board).